We are an Approved Training Office for students and members of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants. Practical training in accounting is very important for young accountants and sometimes it is difficult to acquire. We provide extensive programmes for our trainees, which enables them to pursue high profile jobs. We also run regular training courses for bookkeeping & accounting which include the following:
- Experience with various accounting software packages
- Creating customer invoices, purchase orders and
- Managing sales orders and entering sales & purchase invoices
- Chasing debts,managing supplier payments and emailing remittances
- Reconciling bank accounts, debtor and creditor controls
- Preparing VAT returns
- Running payrolls and reconciling PAYE payments
- Setting budgets and monitoring them
- Managing projects We also provide in-house CPD training.
As a result of having a large candidate database we are able to provide clients with suitably skilled and experienced candidates and our many years of experience and wide range of skills puts us in the best position to fulfil your bookkeeping and accounting recruitment needs. Call Aamir Qadri or Derek Rothera +44 (0)20 7226 1199 or email us from our contact page to discuss your training needs.