The firm is an active member of The Charity Practitioners Forum www.charitypractitioners.org.uk/ a group of practising accountants who meet regularly and hold an annual conference to exchange views on keeping up-to-date with charity legislation and audit matters. Derek is a Trustee of a charity, so he does have first-hand experience of the difficulties facing trustees and their obligations.
He understands the pressures of acting as a voluntary Trustee whilst maintaining a full-time position.
An internal audit function is not a statutory requirement in SMEs, however, it is a very useful tool for reviewing and improving your organisation's internal controls. We provide the following services:
- Risk Management reports
- Management review and assurance
- System reviews
- In-house internal audit roles and resources
- Fraud investigation and control
- Program evaluation and audit
Risk management is becoming more important for both profit and non-profit organisations. Areas of risk include corporate governance, environment, regulation, staff, operations, technology and integrity. The internal audit function can be used to establish an organisation's risks and the controls and procedures required to mitigate them.
Extensive Due Diligence
We assist our clients in making business investment decisions and provide concise 'plain English' due diligence reports. These provide:
- Insight into the future of an acquisition or investment
- Assistance in disposal of your business
- Preparation for a buyer's due diligence
- Help in maximising your after-tax proceeds
- Analysis of business performance
- Advice on operating systems and improving profitability and control
- Assistance with internal control systems implementation
Solictor's Accounts Reporting
We are experienced in providing reports on solicitor's accounts as required by The Law Society.
Our fee structure for audit and reporting work is based on the time taken and the degree of expertise required.
Call Derek Rothera or Gary Wong +44 (0)20 7226 1199 or email us from our contact page to discuss your specialist audit requirements.