If you are considering starting up a business there are many issues involving accounting and taxation to consider. We can help you to make a success of your business by giving you the right advice to allow you to launch your company with the minimum fuss.
New businesses often require finance to help cover start up costs and fixed assets. Banks and investors will expect to see a business plan to support a request for funding.
Our Business Start-up services include:
- Working with you to decide the best structure for your business whether sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company
- Advising on funding alternatives
- Preparing Business Plans including Cash Flow, Profit & Loss and Balance
- Sheet Forecasts to assist in acquiring finance and for the management of your business
- Preparing budgets to help you monitor progress
- Ensuring the business is registered with all the necessary authorities
- Setting up an appropriate system for keeping accounting records
- Dealing with company secretarial issues on forming an incorporated entity
We can also bring in outside guidance by recommending other service providers such as solicitors, investment managers, business valuers and bankers.
Call Derek Rothera or Duncan Marr +44 (0)20 7226 1199 or email us from our contact page to discuss your new business plans.
HMRC's self employment page can be found here.